Sat, Sep 21|
Alderfer/Three Sisters Park
Evergreen Three Sisters Bouldering Meet-Up & Fundraiser
Bring a crash pad, and your friends for a fun outdoor bouldering meet-up. All levels of bouldering babes are welcomed. Please bring lunch and appropriate clothing, water etc. for a day outdoors. Ticket fees will be donated to Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence in Boulder, CO.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Alderfer/Three Sisters Park, 30357 Buffalo Park Road Evergreen, CO 80439
About the event
Three Sisters Event:
Near the heart of Evergreen, Alderfer/Three Sisters Park has stunning vistas, landmark rock formations, beautiful old stands of ponderosa pine and the most trails per acre of any foothills park—over 15 miles on 1,127 acres. The event includes a bouldering meet up, a giveaway and the fee will be donated to www.safehousealliance.org
Alderfer/Three Sisters East Trailhead
30357 Buffalo Park Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
- We will meet at the East trailhead. If there is no parking left, there should be plenty of parking along the road. If that for some reason is not an option - they can park on the west trailhead but we will all need to meet up beforehand.
- All levels of bouldering skills welcomes
- BYO Crash pad or rent one at "The Spot" in Boulder or Denver
- 10AM-4PM but people can leave whenever they want
- bring electrolytes, lunch/snacks, water, climbing gear, layers, etc.
- No refunds, no exceptions. If you are unable to make it, your ticket may be transfered but not refunded.
Donation to Charity
This ticket fee will be donated to the ambassador's charity of choice.$9.99