Upcoming Women's Events in Colorado
- Sat, Jun 24Horsetooth Mountain Open SpaceJoin Ambassadors Megan and Ali for a fun hike to a beautiful locations! Event is rain or shine, just no lightening. Please only RSVP if you block it out on your calendar, so that those who want to go are able to make it!
- Sat, Jun 24NederlandJoin the girl guides of Uncharted Outdoorswomen for a custom foraging event where you will learn all about medicinal and edible vegetables and plants!
- Sat, Jul 15Chatfield Reservoir, Colorado, USAJoin ambassador McKenzie, Alaina and Erin from Uncharted Outdoorswomen for a Fly Fishing clinic! Learn the basics, as well as practicing the skills needed to fish aside registered professionals! All required gear is included, as well as instruction, a provided lunch & time to fish.
- Sat, Jul 29GeorgetownJoin ambassador Jessica for an afternoon of Paddling and Snacking. We will bring the charcuterie, you bring the water craft! (kayak, SUP)
- Sat, Aug 05Soda Lakes, LakewoodJoin ambassador Shauna for a morning paddle and a lunchtime picnic. We will bring some finger type foods to fill you up as well as a sparkling water for each guest! This event is BYO watercraft (paddleboard, kayak etc.) and there are rentals available on location which you can check out!
- Sat, Aug 12Comedy Overlook, BellvueJoin Megan and Ali for coffee, donuts and a paddle! Option includes breakfast only, or additional SUP rental from the Comedy Overlook & sales tax . Join us for a fun morning of getting out on the water!
- Sat, Aug 26DurangoJoin Ryan, Shanda & Michelle in the greater Durango area for a mid-summer's day paddle and picnic. BYO water craft, and we will provide food, a brew and a sparkling water for guests!
Please note that our refund policy is very strict. Typically we do not offer any refunds for events, for any reason. This is due to the fact that we are a small business, working with other small businesses. Tickets are possibly transferrable to another guest, or you may be issued a future event credit by contacting email@example.com. While we will try, we are NOT obligated to issue any guest a refund as policies are different with each company we work with. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding this strict policy.
By RSVPing to, or buying tickets for any event hosted by Women of Colorado, you are acknowledging the risks involved with event participation and you willingly forfeit your right to file suit against Women of Colorado, event locations and Women of Colorado affiliates (ambassadors) for any reason what-so-ever, including gross negligence. By RSVPing you are acknowledging and accepting this policy without reservation and understand that this policy is non-revocable and legally binding. If someone RSVPs for you, the same policy applies and it is the person RSVPing's responsibility to relay this information to any additional guests. There are no exceptions to this policy for any events.