top of page
Sat, Jun 02|
Boulder Saturday Flatiron Loop Hike (1)
Meet up with Women of Colorado ambassador Lindsey Young for a morning hike in Boulder area for a low-key hike at the Flatiron Loop.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2018, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Chautauqua Trailhead, Bluebell Road, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
About the event
- Google Maps search Chautauqua Park, and look for teh trailhead next to the ranger station.
- Lindsey Young Contact Info (720)468-1527
- This event starts at 8:30 AM at the trail-head inside of Chautauqua Park. You can park in the area by the ranger station, and the trail-head will start by the stairs. I have sent an exact Google Maps pin which you can use to locate the trail-head as well. Lindsey will meet you all at the bottom of the stairs. She has brown hair, glasses, and again-- her number is above to use as you need it. We depart the trailhead at 8:45AM.
- Bring water, dress comfortably and enjoy the hike. It should be a nice and not super strenuous hike, and you may also bring dogs on leashes. Here are more details about the hike:
- If you need anything before then, please let me know. Bring as many female-identifying friends as you would like and we will see you Saturday!
bottom of page