Sat, May 19 | Chautauqua Trailhead
Boulder Saturday Flatiron Loop Hike
Meet up with Women of Colorado ambassador Lindsey Young for a morning hike in Boulder area for a low-key hike at the Flatiron Loop.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 19, 2018, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Chautauqua Trailhead, Bluebell Road, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
About the event
- Google Maps URL is: https://www.google.com/maps/place/39%C2%B059'55.9%22N+105%C2%B016'58.6%22Wfirstname.lastname@example.org,-105.2839842,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d39.998849!4d-105.282952?hl=en-US
- Lindsey Young Contact Info (720)468-1527
- This event starts at 9:30 at the trail-head inside of Chautauqua Park. You can park in the area by the ranger station, and the trail-head will start by the stairs. I have sent an exact Google Maps pin which you can use to locate the trail-head as well. Lindsey will meet you all the the bottom of the stairs. She has brown hair, glasses, and again-- her number is above to use as you need it.
- Bring water, dress comfortably and enjoy the hike. It should be a nice and not super strenuous hike, and you may also bring dogs on leashes. Here are more details about the hike:
- If you need anything before then, please let me know. Bring as many female-identifying friends as you would like and we will see you Saturday!